Staffing RFP - Request for Resources Customer Name
Illinois Department on Aging Project Title
IT Developers for Aging Cares Application System- IT Resources Due Date
October 18, 2018 Resource / Job Title
Client.NET MVC 5 web application developers Number of Resumes 4 Work Location
Springfield, IL Letter of Commitment
3 Length of Project
1 Year + (1 Year renewal at government discretion) Security Clearance
N/A Salary Range:
open Duties, Mandatory Qualification and experience Requirements of candidate Duties:
The candidates must have the ability to assist with maintenance, enhancement, and development of new and existing Web-based applications Qualification:
- Candidates that have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Management, Management Information Systems or related fields such as Accounting or Mathematics, or the knowledge, skill, and workplace experience equivalent to four (4) years of college and course work in the aforementioned subjects. Candidates should possess excellent oral and written communication skills in the English language.
- Candidates must have a minimum of two (2) years of experience building complex browser-based applications with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 (or newer).
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience is required with Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Candidates must have a minimum total of two (2) years of experience in ASP.NET web application development using C#.
- Candidates must have a minimum total of two (2) years of experience using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (or higher) and T-SQL
- Candidates with a minimum of two (2) years of experience identifying business requirements, preparing and executing design specifications, developing and executing test plans, and preparing user processes and manuals.
- Candidates with a minimum of two (2) years of experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS) or another AGILE based tracking tool.