Sr. ServiceNow Developer
Brooksource is currently looking to add a Senior ServiceNow Developer to our Fortune 100 Financial Services clients ITSM tools engineering team. Our client is building out a world class IT Service Management platform for the enterprise.
As a ServiceNow Developer, you will be a technical engineer working to develop, design and own technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform. You will provide administration, application development, maintenance and technical support by using good practice web programming techniques to configure robust solutions to the client utilizing the ServiceNow platform. You will develop scripts to implement user stories and complete tasks to meet sprint timelines.
- Overall responsibility for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control, and closure of all technical tasks related to configuration and implementation of all aspects of the ServiceNow platform.
- Efficient and effective throughput of delivering on requests ranging from new and modification of Service Catalogs, configuration and functionality changes, and administration.
- Provide software coding and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, scripting, third party software integrations, and custom application development.
- Update and maintain a comprehensive testing protocol for ServiceNow instance upgrades with the purpose of certifying all applications for use after the upgrade completes.
- Coordinate and solve complex technical data and transformation issues.
- Obtain and analyze/interpret business requirements to purpose sustainable solutions in ServiceNow.
- Answer "how to" technical and application configuration questions.
- 3+ years of experience ServiceNow development and architecture
- Strong knowledge of Web 2.0 Technologies (Angular, Java Scripting, XML, HTML, AJAX,), SaaS applications and SOAP Web Service integrations.
- Solid understanding of the application development lifecycle process, including requirement gathering and analysis, design, coding, testing, quality assurance, implementation, issue tracking, version control, deployment and project management.
- Primary focus on keeping the platform available and enhanced to meet business needs; experience with the ITOM (event, discovery, service mapping), Software Asset Management, and IT Service Management products and their interdependencies is desired.
- Excellent understanding of emerging service delivery solutions, technologies, and methodologies.
- Experience with extending the ServiceNow schema to custom applications.
- ServiceNow Application Developer certification required.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Ajax (Programming Language)
Java Scripting Languages