To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2520 Troy Drive
Wilmington, NC 28401
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Weekend Administrative Assistant (Admissions)
Acadia-Healthcare • Wilmington, NC
Posted 1 month ago
- Provides general office and clerical services for facility
- Answers switchboard, routes calls, and takes messages
- Greets all visitors and channels them to proper personnel and/or departments
- Signs for and distributes any incoming packages
- Provides typing services as needed
- Answers incoming calls and identifies themselves to caller by the third ring
- Ensures messages are delivered to staff and patients in a timely fashion
- Notifies visitors of facility confidentiality procedures and ensures they sign the “confidentiality form”.
- Oversees postage meter
- Completes daily deposit and notifies the finance department when complete
- Maintains monthly calendar for the facility
- Receives and sorts mail daily
- Ensures overall neatness of front lobby area.
- Maintains the in-service training log
- Completes mandatory Essential On-line training
- Completes monthly supply order and completes stock inventory
- Responsible for copier and fax machine maintenance and supplies
- Ensures break room has appropriate supplies on a daily basis
Wilmington Treatment Centers Benefit program is extensive. Offering BC/BS Medical, Delta Dental, VSP Vision. Short & Long Term Disability, FREE Life & Accidental Dismemberment Insurance, Supplimental Life Insurances, Company contributed 401K, and Much More.