Essential Job Duties:
1. Assist lead mechanic on maintenance and repairing equipment.
2. Performs scheduled maintenance on all equipment.
3. Order parts for equipment.
4. Stocks maintenance and parts area.
5. Keeps all tools in order and clean
6. Maintain clean work area.
7. Abide by the Company Policies such as attendance, safety, teamwork, training, etc.
Basic Qualifications (Minimum Required Experience, Education, Knowledge/Skills/Abilities, Essential Physical Demands):
Education & Experience: High school/GED. 2 years experience.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Requires general heavy equipment knowledge.
Essential Physical Demands/Work Environment: Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs. Work in a shop environment including heat and loud noise.
Preferred Qualifications: ASE Certification is a plus.