To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rockwall, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bookkeeper/ Office Manager
Wylander Solutions • Rockwall, TX
Posted 1 month ago
Wylander, a recruiting company specializing in the construction restoration industry, is recruiting a Bookkeeper/ Office Manager for Dryman Construction located in Rockwall, TX. They are seeking a candidate that can provide exceptional attention to detail. This person must be very organized, ambitious and self-starter. The Office Manager/Bookkeeper is responsible for helping to maintain all day to day accounting roles, including but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, review of job profitability, job costing and being very comfortable to manage our busy office including but not limited to: effective communication with clients and employees, scheduling, dispatching and helping to manage systems within the organization.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base pay: $55,000-$60,000
- Paid Holidays
- Employee is eligible for health benefits after 90 days of employment
- Company paid life insurance policy
Coordination with other departments and office staff to complete projects, paperwork and keep the processes timely for each project
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Perform job costing
- Process payroll
- Generate reports using company software
- Ability to handle HR related questions/ issues
- Manage HR paperwork for the organization
- Answer and route incoming calls to the departments or person
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence and outgoing mail
- Complete bank deposits mail and package drop offs
- Perform general office administrative duties as required including but not limited to checking emails, scanning documents, faxing, copying, printing, etc.
- 5 years’ experience within a Bookkeeper/ Office Manager role
- Knowledge and understanding of QuickBooks is required
- Strong understanding of job costing within QuickBooks is preferred
- Quantitative, analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain a service-oriented attitude
- Excellent in-person greeting, telephone and written communication skills
- Excellent decision-making ability
Keywords: accounting, QuickBooks, construction