Hiring! A leading interactive media company that owns a growing portfolio of lifestyle television networks, consumer brands, online marketplaces / media commerce services offering competitive compensation, great benefits, and lot of other cool work perks!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Travis Poley
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $95,000 - $125,000 per yearA bit about us:
Apply Today! We are a new music industry alternative providing artists with premium music distribution services, a suite of tools to help them directly connect with fans, and opportunities for unique partnerships with some of the world’s biggest brands!Why join us?
- Perform month-end close responsibilities (journal entries, account reconciliations, reporting and analysis, etc.)
- Provide insight to other Finance partners regarding the accounting impacts of business decision
- Assist the Controller in developing annual budgets, compilation of information for tax preparation, and preparation of monthly and year-end close of financial reporting
- Oversee the organization’s time & expense policy
- Assist with the annual audit process including the draft of the financial statements and related notes
- Apply ASC 606 guidance to new revenue streams and changes to existing contracts and clearly document assessment & conclusions
- Design, implement, and maintain controls throughout core business processes
- Drive process improvements that allow processes to scale with the growth of the company
- Lead and support business initiatives and finance projects
- Perform ad-hoc reporting & analysis
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance-related field
At least 3 years of accounting experience
Able to communicate complex, technical information, and key findings, including providing subject matter expertise and recommendations
Self-starter and comfortable working in a fast-growing and team-first environment
Experience with a Public Accounting firm servicing large clients or industry experience with a publicly traded or large private company preferred
CPA designation is strongly preferred
Experience with ASC 606 – Revenue Recognition preferred
Experience with NetSuite preferred but not required
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
- Business Processes
- Financial Management