MODELL'S SPORTING GOODS is the nation's largest family-owned sporting goods chain, operating stores throughout the Northeastern United States, from New England to Northern Virginia. Modell's offers value and quality customer service together with a wide variety of sporting goods, athletic and active apparel and footwear for the entire family. Founded in 1889, we continue to grow each year through the belief that our associates and customers are our number one asset. We are committed to proving this by Listening, Respecting and Responding to the needs of our associates as well as the needs of our customers.
• Ensure customer satisfaction by responding to customer needs and market trends.
• Develop associates through hands on merchandising and product knowledge training.
• Communicate and execute all company merchandising standards.
• Daily communication with Store Management and District Manager on store related needs.
• Responsible for inventory control and shrink reduction.
• Responsible for daily ad set-ups and seasonal floor sets.
• Drive customer loyalty program to maximize store bottom line profit.
• Ability to operate all register functions.
• 1+ years retail management experience.
• Outstanding customer service, communication, written and interpersonal skills.
• Solid planning and organization skills and an ability to execute at a high level.
• Experience in merchandising.
• Ability to analyze and interpret detailed sales reports and statistical data.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Associate Discount
• Bonus program
If you're looking for a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding opportunity and this position sounds interesting, please submit your resume for consideration.
Modell's Sporting Goods is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.