Join our Winning Team as a Director of IT Security - Data Center
When was the last time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do it every day. Why? Because were proud to work for a company with a strong mission and trusted brand. Were proud to work with people who care about what they do and work hard every day to deliver their best.Weve created the type of company culture where the term, work- hard play- hardisnt just a catchy saying, its part of the#CARFAXdifference!
The Director of Security Operations is responsible for securing the Carfax ecosystem and enterprise assets. They will establish security best practices and processes to ensure compliance to security standards. Proactively manage the security team and practices across the enterprise with current and future needs of the company to protect from vulnerabilities that could disrupt operations.
- Build and grow the security team needs for current and future protection of operations and assets. Roadmap, budget, and project plan accordingly for those needs.
- Supervises and directs all cyber security risk activities across Carfax, including annual penetration testing and predictive risk gathering and communication of those risks to the other teams within Carfax.
- Communicating with senior executives the companys security posture, understanding and evaluating risks, and developing a plan of action.
- Build a team atmosphere with a combined approach to security and management of protecting the environment.
- Supervising the Phishing Awareness Program and related awareness trainings and actions.
- Work closely with security and IT vendors to ensure optimal deployment and configuration of existing and new tools for security protection of the environment.
- Develop, implement, and align with required regulations for Carfax operations to meet the business objectives and customer needs.
Strong working knowledge and direct experience with the following technologies, practices, and standards:
- Next Generation and Web Application Firewalls
- Content delivery networks
- Bot mitigation technologies
- Penetration Testing
- Antivirus technology
- Phishing and malware protection education and services
- Endpoint protection and mitigation
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- 8 years experience in IT security
- 2 to 3 years of leadership experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Building a security roadmap, policy documentation, risk assessments, and budgets
- Self-directed initiative and ownership
- Business Planning
- Content Delivery Networks
- Customer Demand Planning
- Financial Management
- Hardworking And Dedicated