To apply for this Sr. Accounting Associate role, email your resume to John Sadofsky (firstname.lastname@example.org). In the subject line, type "Sr. Accounting Associate role"
• Core monthly responsibilities include preparation and review for the global accounting close, including: foreign currency rate review, recording consolidating journal entries/eliminations, accounting for global stock-based compensation programs, examining intercompany-based account activity, and performing other analytical monthly reviews.
• Prepare and review quarterly (10-Q) and annual (10-K) financial statement filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), including supporting work papers for internal and external audit review; leverage the Workday Wdesk and Intelligize tools.
• Support Global Accounting Policy team on technical accounting matters arising from the business units and service lines across all segments of company, broad technical accounting initiatives, including new guidance adoption, and accounting policy reviews.
• Lead XBRL tagging and review efforts related to SEC filings.
• Lead working capital priorities, including consolidated and segment cash flow analyses and drive quarterly global balance sheet analytics process, coordinating with regional leads.
• Ensure adherence to Sarbanes-Oxley requirements while working with internal and external audit teams.
• Prepare supporting schedules and process flows as required.
• Provide coaching and mentorship to staff accountant(s) and segment finance teams.
• Assist with Global and other department projects and initiatives on an ad hoc basis.
• Lead by example with continuous improvement, in part, through the identification and execution of process improvements, working with leaders across the global organization.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field with 2+ years of experience.
• CPA required (or CPA in progress)
• Experience with OneStream or other consolidation tools (e.g., HFM) a plus.
• Experience performing accounting research and communicating results.
• Experience working and communicating within multi-national corporations and SEC registrants desired.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Accounting Associate
for more information.
- Accounting Research
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Data Analysis