To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
949 Industrial Boulevard
Chatsworth, GA 30705
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Experience Solutionist - Builder Multi Family
Mohawk Industries • Chatsworth, GA
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The BUILDER MULTI FAMILY Customer Solutionist will serve as a single point of contact for top tier customers to provide superior service throughout the entire order life-cycle managing all customer needs from order entry through after-sales service. The Customer Solutionist will play a key role in supporting the retention and growth of top tier accounts through differentiation of service.
***THIS POSITION WILL START IN CHATSWORTH AND MOVE TO A PERMANENT LOCATION IN CALHOUN IN MARCH OR APRIL 2019***
- Listen to and analyze BUILDER MULTI FAMILY customer’s issues, investigate problems, and provide solutions that builds customer confidence by making Mohawk is easy to do business with
- Provide accurate and extremely responsive resolution to incoming customer requests
- Deliver proactive outbound communication related to service disruptions while also providing potential solutions to mitigate impact to customer
- Leverage relationship with customer to encourage and drive adoption of Mohawk’s e-business solutions
- Serve as a liaison between customer and other Mohawk departments and effectively interacts with all team members in order to resolve customers’ needs
- Working knowledge of the Customer Service, Credit, and Claims departments to effectively perform basic tasks for each area and respond to basic inquiries from customer
- Process orders, answer inquiries, enter claims and other order related tasks with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism
- Access information from a variety of systems and references to achieve the best solution for customer
- Will offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customer’s business
- Ability to build efficient truckloads and schedules in coordination with the traffic department
- Ability to explore and facilitate solutions for “hot” or special orders as agreed upon with Sales, Operations, CS Leadership, Etc.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required
- Five (5) or more years of relative customer-facing experience preferred
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of applicable software applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, MS Project, MS Outlook
- AS400 experience preferred
- Experience in electronic data interchange (EDI) in a customer-facing environment preferred or other electronic customer support systems
- Able to sit for long periods of time
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills to effectively interact with senior management, internal and external business contacts
- Comfortable with being empowered to solve problems and make quick decisions
- Cannot overanalyze, fast paced complex business
- Must be able to manage complexity
- Multiple brands, divisions and expectations
- People, processes and protocol
- Ability to build effective working relationships with customers and internal teams as well as senior leadership
- Champion the organization’s drive toward premier service and delivery in support of the company’s strategic goals
- Requires little supervision, works independently and is self-motivated
- Eager to continue to grow and develop skills and talents
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results through team efforts
- Ability to deal in a fast-paced, demanding, and ever-changing environment
- Must demonstrate a positive and solutions-oriented attitude
- Brings positive energy to the workplace
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States