We believe in the power of a more connected world.
Over nearly 40 years, we have grown and evolved as a pioneering, mid-sized 3PL provider that businesses depend on to create control over their dynamic omni-channel supply chains - so they can stay more connected to their consumers and ultimately deliver better experiences.
And we are looking for our next great 2nd Shift Warehouse Verifier!
2nd Shift Warehouse Verifier Roles Located in Oswego, IL
What's in it for you as our 2nd Shift Warehouse Verifier:
- Weekly Pay $$$
- Great Health Benefits + Telemedicine
- Monthly Perfect attendance incentives!
- Optional OT for extra $$$
Job Details for 2nd Shift Warehouse Verifier:
2nd Shift Schedule: Tuesday-Friday
2nd Shift OT: 1-2 hours on scheduled days as needed
Shift: 2nd shift 5:00PM to 3:30AM
Pay Rate: $19.15 per hour
Job Responsibilities & Description for 2nd Shift Warehouse Verifier
- Auditing/verifying pallets being staged from the trailers and helping wherever needed
- Quality check each pallet for any damage, verify quantities are correct, all labels match, label as needed
- Work with the forklift operators to get the material staged for outbound as quickly as possible
- For outbound, it is making sure all product is accurately being shipped out.
Job Requirements for 2nd Shift Warehouse Verifier:
- Prior sit-down/ propane forklift experience preferred or desire to learn
- Must be willing and able to cross-train in other areas
- Prior cross-dock experience a plus
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Illinois (IL) throughout the Greater Chicago area - Bolingbrook, Burbank, Chicago, Crest Hill, Elmhurst, Frankfort, Oak Brook, and Wheeling. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse material handlers, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift operators, machine operators, general laborers, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Forklift Truck