Child Care Center Director
As a leader in a Child Care Center, you inspire teachers to create high-quality programming in each classroom while managing the center's day-to-day operations. You build strong partnerships with families to nurture each child's individual development and pave the way for success in school and life. The work you do is vital and makes a difference in the lives of the children, families, and your staff.
Apply today to join our leadership team at Bright Horizons at Riverchase as the Center Director! Our NAEYC accredited center cares for children of BCBS employees from 6:30 - 6:30 M-F. Take a virtual tour of this lovely center here:
A Bright Horizons Career Includes:
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* 401(k) plan
* Paid time off
* Referral bonus
* Career development and FREE college degrees (for you and your teachers) through our Horizons Teacher Degree Program
As a Center Director, you will:
* Incorporate our company mission, culture, and values to build and maintain an inclusive environment for children, families, and staff.
* Proactively communicate with families, clients, staff, and licensing to provide exemplary customer service.
* Conduct the daily responsibilities of operating the center, including guiding the center team and providing feedback to help each employee grow.
Candidates must pass required state and company background checks, and meet state and company minimum education and experience requirements:
* Bachelor's degree in early childhood education or related field highly preferred; Associate degree required with educational plan to complete Bachelor's degree
* At least three years of center supervisory experience in a high-quality program required, experience working in a NAEYC-accredited center strongly preferred
* At least three years of professional teaching experience with infant to preschool children required
* Candidates must be fully vaccinated or undergo weekly testing for COVID-19 (testing supplies and tracking provided by Bright Horizons) to ensure compliance with enhanced health and safety protocols and to keep yourself and others safe and free from illness.
Pursue your passion for early learning. Fulfill your purpose to make a difference for children and families. Explore the possibilities of where a Bright Horizons career can take you - in a workplace committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion where you can be you. Come build a brighter future at one of FORTUNE's "100 Best Companies to Work For." Apply today!
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Child Care Center Director - Riverchase
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO - English and EEO - Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at
or [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Child Care Center Director - Riverchase
. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Customer Service
- Diseases And Disorders
- Early Childhood Education
- Occupational Safety And Health
- Preschool Education
- Self Motivation