Responsible for achieving sales and/or profitability objectives, within an assigned territory. Working a business plan to effectively grow the territory. Key point of contact for all referral sources; physician practices, hospital case managers, nursing homes, senior housing and community.
- Educate referral sources about the services available through home health.
- Maintain contact with referral sources to update them on changes in Medicare/Medicaid regulations.
- Assist agency in maintaining compliance by delivering physician orders to offices and facilitate in obtaining signatures.
- Enhance awareness of home health services in the community by interfacing with discharge planners, hospitals and physician staff.
- Maintain committed and cooperative attitude with all job duties.
- Be available to assist the community with wellness and prevention.
- Participate in community-sponsored events and expositions.
- Stay current with regulatory changes in the home health industry.
- Know your company and the product lines.
- Make a minimum of 50 contact calls (referral sources) weekly to include following objectives:
- Develop relationships with physician offices, discharge planners, and other potential referral sources.
- Utilize consultative sales training to manage Top 30 accounts above and beyond monthly expectations.
- Partner with CCC and HCC teams to effectively manage time and expand visibility and service to additional referral sources.
- Identify decision-makers at various sites and know their names.
- Maintain calendar and activities in RSL.
- Provide educational information related to the home health industry.
- Follow up with referral sources at least once per month: provide outcomes.
- Deliver and pick up 485’s and Dr.’s orders as needed.
- Discuss problem patients with the ADON, DON or Administrator on potential issues that relate to physicians.
- Relay complaints related to any JHS patient to the appropriate ADON, DON or Supervisor.
- Performs other duties as directed by the Supervisor.
- Maintains availability at all times during schedules work hours.
- Generates company minimum of 4 Medicare admissions per calendar week.
- Achieves or exceeds MCR monthly admit budget as assigned by RSM
***MUST HAVE CURRENT HEALTHCARE EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED******
- College degree or work related experience required.
- Two or more years of documented sales success.
- Must have knowledge of healthcare industry with specific focus on senior healthcare.
- Must be self motivated with high energy and work ethic.
- Must have a passion for senior care.
- Maintains a positive attitude in dealing with co-workers, consumers, and referral sources.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Possesses well developed interpersonal skills.
- Must have proficient computer skills including all Microsoft Office Software
- Has the ability to organize work and schedule time effectively.
- Has the ability to operate equipment such as fax machines, handheld computer, phone systems, printers and copiers.
- Possesses or is willing to learn the use of computers in relation to his/her responsibilities.
- Must have satisfactory references from previous employers.
- Must be able to pass a criminal history check and OIG screenings.
- Must be able to pass a random drug test.
Must have a dependable vehicle and a valid driver’s license along with a clean driving record
Customer Relationship Management
Modify Spend Target
Deliver Compelling Sale Presentation
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: AE-Sales
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Currently based in Dallas, Texas, Jordan Health Services was established in 1975 in Mt Vernon, Texas to deliver compassionate and comprehensive health care in the home. Today, Jordan serves well over 33,000 patients across Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana and Texarkana, Arkansas. Our continuum of care includes personal care services, home management, pediatric services, skilled care and hospice.
View the full profile
Jordan accepts Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance as reimbursement for services and accepts patients for care regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, marital or veteran status, disability or medical condition, gender or age, or any other category protected by law, or decisions regarding Advanced Directives.