To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Branch Manager - Roseville
Flagstar Bank • US-Nationwide
Posted 29 days ago
Review, control and report on general ledger activity.
Originate applications and setting appointments for new clients; closing loans for personal production.
Produce mortgage leads for branch by contacting previous and potential customers, realtors, builders, and appraisers to build and maintain positive relationships.
Utilize strategic recruiting techniques to build strong origination and support staff.
Actively coach and advise branch loan originators on loan programs and sales techniques in order to reach individual/branch monthly and annual goals.
Participate in the leadership development program.
Assist in the development and training of personnel, including performance reviews, giving constructive feedback, and administering correction action processes.
Consistently evaluate loan files and assist loan originators on the follow up process on turned down loans.
Ensure that the office is operating in a safe, compliant and effective manner, ensuring that all compliance standards are met.
Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Complete all required compliance training. Maintain knowledge of and adhere to Flagstar's internal compliance policies and procedures. Take responsibility to keep up to date with changing regulations and policies.
- HS Diploma, GED or Foreign Equivalent
- 5+ years in mortgage originating in current lending environment
- Financial experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Superior internal/external customer service skills - candidates demonstrate an understanding of the importance of top quality customer service
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Effective and responsive telephone etiquette
- Previous management experience preferred
- Candidates will possess excellent communication skills, high integrity, and ethical standards
- Successful candidates must have a driven personality accompanied by a demonstrated track record of reaching management presence and sales goals
- Working at assigned location, Mon-Fri, for approximately 8 hours each day, between the hours of 7am to 6pm
- Willingness/ability to work overtime as requested by manager when business needs require