Worldpay is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
While Worldpay is a rapidly growing company, keeping a personal face with our clients and partners is an important piece of that sustained growth. Our Service Management teams are tasked with keeping close, positive relationships with our contacts outside the company to ensure their every need is met. By being a friendly and receptive point of contact, our clients can trust they're in the right hands at Worldpay.
The Senior Service Manager has the important task of overseeing enterprise-level support and service. They know the ins and outs of Worldpay's catalog of products and services in order to provide informed and accurate support to our best clients and customers. A key player in maintaining long-lasting relationships with our customers, he/she assures Worldpay's continued growth.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
- Plans and oversees enterprise-level support and service activities for company products and services for a designated client or group of clients.
- Ensures quality service and operational performance within the parameters of program and delivery standards.
- Develops client relationship and understanding of client business and product installations to identify service needs, plan service delivery and drive use of proactive service and support mechanisms to reduce client downtime and support costs.
- Acts as single point of client contact to coordinate resolution of service incidents and escalation of technical issues.
- Collaborates with sales and support groups to demonstrate value of support offering to client and identify opportunities for expanded support business.
- Uses expertise in area of specialization to resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own are of expertise.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.