To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charleston, SC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
GPAC • Charleston, SC
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Gpac is partnered with a public accounting firm in the Charleston area that has had continued growth and is looking to add to their team! To maintain their award winning customer service they need to add a Tax Manager, that is ready to join a team that promotes a team and family atmosphere every day.
This firm has been serving the Charleston area for the past 25+ years and is driven by quality of service to its clients! Everyone at this firm works together as a team!
Tax Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Provide consultation to our top clients in regards to complicated tax matters
- Help build client relationships and assist partners with tax services
- Learn under current principals/partners
- Provide direction and recommendations to business for improvements
- Mentor staff and continue to grow professionally in tax specialization
- Review returns, make notes and have team make adjustments
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 5-7 years of tax experience in public accounting
- Active CPA License
- Must have strong tax knowledge and accounting principles
- Strong leadership and ability to develop professionals
Compensation and Benefits:
- $80,000 - $110,000 DOE
- Health Insurance
- 401K Retirement Program
- Holidays, PTO
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other accounting positions, reach out to Jordan Evans with gpac at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.