To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1331 L Street Northwest
Washington, DC 20005
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
CoStar Group • Washington, DC
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Support achievement of budgeted sales revenue by providing professional, efficient, helpful and courteous support via CoStar’s Call Centers so that our customers have a productive and enjoyable experience in dealing and will renew their subscriptions.
Customer Service Representatives will have product and scheduling assignments as provided for them by the Director of Customer Service.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Customer Service Representatives will be the “first line of defense” for all routine customer issues answering calls/emails from CoStar’s customers on a wide variety of issues. Specific duties will include, but not necessarily be limited to, such items as:
- Be the customer’s first point of contact for any questions related to our products, research, billing, etc. This may mean that the CS Rep may have to contact and/or put the customer in contact with others in CoStar to resolve their specific questions. In any event, the CS Rep will “own” the question or issue until it is resolved to make sure the customer’s experience is a good one.
- Answer incoming calls; diagnose technical and application calls from customers, Sales and Support Consultants in the field at a rate of about 30 calls per person per day. The objective of each call is complete resolution of the customer’s problem generating such emails and making such callbacks as may be necessary to ensure the customer’s need have fully been satisfied.
- Assist clients with usage of application including problem-solving application and network-related issues and running complimentary standard reports when customers need them and are unable to access our program(s) for technical reasons.
- Enter actions for all client contact in Company including notes detailed enough that subsequent users can track your actions.
- Recommend different and/or additional features or services for assigned accounts to ensure best value for customer and pass such recommendations on to the appropriate sales AE.
Changes in Duties: While we do not anticipate significant changes, changes in our business or the business environment may require modification of these Duties and responsibilities at any time upon notice by the VP of Sale and Customer Service or the appropriate Director of Customer Service.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing