To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
- Amy Calhoun
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ManpowerGroup Solutions • Houston, TX
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. Our expert family of brands - Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions - creates substantially more value for candidates and clients across 80 countries and territories and has done for 70 years. In 2018, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the ninth year and one of Fortune's Most Admired Companies for the sixteenth year, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry. See how ManpowerGroup is powering the future of work: www.manpowergroup.com
Are you driven by achievement? Do you want to see your hard work rewarded? Take the challenge we offer, build a portfolio of clients in the competitive staffing industry. We are looking for a smart and engaging seller with a proven track record and a passion for learning to join ManpowerGroup's Manpower team as a Sales Executive. As a Sales Executive, you will partner with clients to provide talent solutions that drive business results.
Our challenge to you -
* Create sales plans that capitalizes on market/industry opportunity and aggressively hunt new business opportunities in your territory to drive results and grow your wallet
* Beat your best - drive year over year territory growth
* Leverage our thought leadership to position yourself as a market and industry leader known by clients and in communities of relevance and looked to for World of Work expertise
The Sales Executive (SE) is responsible for selling Manpower services to clients, primarily focused on new business development. Partner with clients to support talent strategy with temporary staffing and permanent placement focused in clerical, light industrial or manufacturing verticals.
* Secure new business with SMB and mid-market clients in an assigned territory.
* Develop and execute against territory plan to capitalize on market/industry opportunity.
* Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to transition to Branch Manager/delivery team. Partner with individual or multiple markets to solution for the client and ensure successful implementation.
* Offers customized workforce solutions to clients by collaborating across teams/brands to leverage the full suite of ManpowerGroup solutions.
We are a competitive pay for performance culture that invests in our talent. We reward with uncapped compensation potential, benefits and an award winning culture for meeting the below expectations.
* Grow revenue and gross profit year-over-year
* Beat the competition and increase market penetration
* Drive client and candidate loyalty - continuous improvement of tracked net promoter score
* 2+ years' experience selling a solution / in a service industry
* High school diploma or GED
* Industry knowledge: In-depth knowledge and experience of the staffing industry, exposure to the light industrial or clerical space is a plus.
* Bachelor's degree
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer