To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Meade, MD
- Victoria Grady
- Phone: 6178242664
- Phone:: 001 617 428 3793
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Project Manager- Federal Government- Fort Meade
Michael Page • Fort Meade, MD
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
My client is seeking a seasoned government PM with experience working on federal government projects 30M and up. The project is for the Architect of the Capitol with a scope is currently set at $23M. The project is an addition to the Library of Congress Storage Facility. This person will be based full time at Fort Meade and have complete over site of the project. The project is scheduled to be 24 months long. No Security Clearance Required.
My client is a top 50 ENR firm nationally and a leader in the Mid Atlantic. My client is hiring for their Federal Government Group. My client celebrated over 100 promotions in 2018 alone and has received over 50 construction awards! This is a client you probably know well and will not want to miss out on!
- Responsible for managing all aspects of commercial construction projects over the entire project life (initiate, plan, execute, control, close)
- Full Time on site at Fort Meade
- Report into VP of Government
- Oversee Superintendents, QC, and sub contractors
- Directed to prepare all work orders, purchase orders, RFI's, submittals, schedules, meeting minutes, maintain all OSHA requirements, implement budget.
- Report to VP Of Government
- Minimum 8 years experience with a General Contractor
- Close proximity to Fort Meade
- Experience on Federal Government Projects over 30M
- Government set aside programs LSDBE, MDE, DBA, VDOT requirements for federal projects
- US Army Corp of Engineer Certified
- Previous Experience with the Architect of the Capitol is preferred
- Strong Base salary
- 401K Match up to 4K
- Full Benefits
- $500 Car allowance
- 18 days PTO
- A chance to get in with one of the top General Contractors in the US!