Hotel Management Professionals…. Are you ready to turn your leadership, management, hotel and customer service experience into a rewarding long-term career with a dynamic and quickly-growing leader in the hospitality industry? Join our team at McKibbon Hospitality! Due to our continued growth, we are currently seeking an energetic, organized, goal-oriented professional to lead and serve as an Asset Manager.
About McKibbon Hospitality:
From each thoughtful business partnership to the personal details of a guest’s experience, hospitality begins with us.
Across 8 decades of service, we’ve developed, owned and managed nearly 100 hotels, partnering with the largest proprietors in the industry. We measure success by the quality of our work and the personal connections our people make along the way. Innovation is in our DNA, and we’re fueled by a guest-focused commitment to service. We guide every facet of hospitality development and management, from site selection, financing and construction to hotel renovations, openings and operations.
Our legacy is built on a foundation of integrity, anchored in how we value our guests, treat our associates and partners, and give back to our communities. Every McKibbon associate receives on-the-job service, training, and development for career advancement. More often than not, that career advancement happens right here at McKibbon, where more than half of our leadership team members have been promoted from within. As we expand with new brands and as more markets develop every year, the opportunities for growth are endless.
What Makes a McKibbon Associate Asset Manager?
An Associate Asset Manager is accountable for monitoring and assessing the overall performance of a portfolio of properties ensuring they maximize their potential. This position depends on superior communication and organizational skills. As an Associate Asset Manager, you support, facilitate, and implement the strategic goals of McKibbon Hospitality. You will report to the Vice President of Asset Management.
- Analyze and interpret revenue data, demand generators, financial reporting and management data regularly to assess the performance of individual assets.
- Develop and implement short, intermediate and long-tern positioning strategies to optimize portfolio value where necessary.
- Provide revenue enhancement and cost reduction guidance to management companies and/or individual properties.
- Complete regular onsite property reviews, on at least a semi-annual basis, to assess property condition, cleanliness, service levels, and the property team.
- Prepare and deliver a monthly key performance indicator scorecard for all managed assets including a narrative detailing any notable items.
- Maintain knowledge of brand requirements, initiatives, and brand impact on the company’s assets; analyze and recommend brand changes where required.
- Review and approve annual hotel budgets.
- Review and provide input to each hotel’s capital expenditures and capital budgets including renovations and property improvement plans.
- Provide support for special projects such as acquisitions, dispositions, recapitalizations, and expansions.
- Develop constructive working relationships with a variety of internal and external constituencies.
- Maintain regular communication with brand representatives and property contacts, including monthly review of all key performance indicators including financial performance, guest satisfaction, ongoing asset protection, brand compliance, accounts receivable, etc.
- Knowledge of the lodging/hospitality industry
- Thorough understanding of the sales and yield strategies within the lodging industry
- Experience in solving business development and financial problems within the lodging industry
- Ability to analyze financial data and projections
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive innovative approach to problem solving
- Experience with hotel accounting
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple complex projects
Perks & Benefits Beyond the Basics
We know that hospitality starts from within, and that’s why we value the employee experience as much as we value our guests’ experience. From our competitive benefits package to our fun-loving spirit, we strive to create an environment that’s equal parts work and play. Our people will always be our first investment. Our benefits package covers:
Physical & Mental Wellness
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Paid time off and holidays
Financial & Occupational Wellness
- Competitive Compensation with bonus structure
- 401K Savings Plan with matching funds
- Matching Funds Program
- Volunteer opportunities
- 24/7 chaplain services
- Exclusive hotel rate discounts
A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management, or Hospitality of Real Estate. Candidates with experience in lieu of a degree will be considered.
A minimum of three (3) years relevant experience in Asset Management and/or Hotel Management (preferably multi-unit)
Ability to travel as frequently as bi-monthly. Tampa based required.
- Financial Statements
- Capital Expenditure