MSF Certified Rider Coach
USAF – Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst - New Jersey
USAF – Joint Base Charleston – N. Charleston, SC
We have an excellent opportunity and positions open for qualified Motorcycle Safety Foundation Rider Coaches to act as instructors for Traffic Safety Training Programs. These positions may be full or part-time as required by specific locations.
• A current certification as a Motorcycle Safety Foundation RiderCoach (MSF RC) is required, other certifications may be beneficial, such as DBS, ATV, NSC, etc.
• Desired certifications include:
MSF Advanced RiderCourse (ARC) RiderCoach and/or Military SportBike RiderCoach (MSRC)
As well as teaching classes, additional responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Classroom/range preparation and cleanliness
• Completing end-of-course paperwork, student completion letters, state reporting, etc.
• Completing incident reports
• Motorcycle maintenance limited to that which must be accomplished to ensure safe completion of the current class.
• Liaison with installation safety and other key personnel
• Travel in support of contract objectives, including classes and educational opportunities
• Submitting expense reports for approved travel and reimbursable items
• Informing Regional Managers of issues that may impact class completion, their availability, or any other pertinent situations.
• Ensure all certifications required for employment are current and up to date; i.e. MSF cert, NSC, ATV, DBS etc.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
Microsoft Solutions Framework
All Terrain Vehicle