Base Pay: 50000 - 60000 USD paid yearly.
The Account Executive is responsible for an assigned territory of sales development, which includes developing new business, growing existing business and prospecting. In this role you will interact with professional division department staff, account managers, recruiting associates, administrative assistants and other MPS personnel.
Key Priorities of the Account Executive:
• Gather information on the client's business processes, critical success factors, and competitive standing through a strategic and consultative sales approach to deliver value-added business solutions.
• Cross selling features and staffing solutions offered by MPS, including both staffing on temp, temp to hire and professional service placement.
• Scheduling appointments and meeting prospective clients to complete a discovery needs discovery analysis.
• Structure presentations, offerings, and contract negotiations that will potentially contribute to the closing of business.
• Meet sales activity and KPI standards.
• Implement sales strategies leading to continuous residual staffing business hunting for new business development opportunities.
• Work in tandem with account services to conduct quality and service checks.
• Use networks in niche areas to uncover new business opportunities and establish contact with prospects.
• Establish local networking groups to support and promote MPS Technical.
• Participate in marketing events such as trade shows, seminars, and telemarketing events.
• Effectively utilize internal sales system to record all sales activity.
Skills and Requirements for the Account Executive:
* Four-year college degree
* Minimum of two years sales experience with strong emphasis on business to business service selling, building and growing a territory with new business.
* Consultative and strategic selling principles, results bringing in new business, account management, and the ability to demonstrate growth of territory and existing business.
* Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to embrace coaching, hands on selling and team selling.
Annual Base Salary for the Account Executive:
50,000$ to $60,000 plus commission
Customer Relationship Management
Modify Spend Target
Deliver Compelling Sale Presentation