At Staffing Now, we specialize in matching administrative professionals with the right temporary or full-time job opportunities. We have seen increased demand from our clients in the twin cities metro for strong Administrative Assistant and Front Desk Reception candidates on a contract, contract to hire and permanent basis. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for a variety of admin clerical tasks and assisting the office management team as needed. This position requires outstanding data entry and organization skills as well as strong communication skills.
As an Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for administrative clerical tasks such as data entry, filing, phone work, and bi-weekly and monthly reports.
* Operating office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications
* Answering telephones and giving information to callers, take messages and transfer calls to appropriate individuals
* Setting up and maintaining paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material
* Locating and attaching appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies
* Making copies of correspondence or other printed material
* Reviewing work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and recommend revisions
* Composing, typing, and distributing meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant who works well in a team environment and independently preferably with customer service experience.
* Associates degree
* Proficient with MS Office (Word and Excel) and Outlook
* Great communications skills
* Outstanding organization and data entry skills
Qualified candidates should apply today with a summary of qualifications.