To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- TEMPLE TERR, FL 33637
- Cody Lambert
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Packaging Machine Operator
Kelly Services • TEMPLE TERR, FL
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Services in partnership with Bausch & Lomb is currently hiring a Manufacturing Operator for a Fortune 500 leader in the medical manufacturing industry located in Tampa, FL. The goal of this position is to correctly bottle, package, and label contact lens solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Basic proficient operations of packaging equipment, including Little David Case Tapers,
manual line operations, hand labeling, visual inspections, BFB bundlers, line and
equipment cleaning and line clearances, proper and correct documentation practices
• Must be able to work in non-aseptic filling operations
• Requires special gowning practices and techniques
• Operates basic packaging line equipment. Maintain production area as to prevent cross-
contamination (line clearance failures), cleans packaging lines after each run and perform
line clearances. Responsible for maintaining OEE.
• Properly document all activities and operations correctly and on time
• Meets and maintains all required training during the year
• Support LASER and WISE OWLS initiatives. All other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or equivalent
• Completed High School Diploma or GED
• 1-3 years of pharmaceutical, food, bottling or cannery, cosmetic, or related field preferred
• Knowledgeable in operating packaging equipment
• Proficient mathematical and documentation skills
• Ability to work quickly and under pressure
• Must be detail-oriented, quality conscious, team-oriented and have excellent communication skills
As a Kelly Services employee, you will receive great perks, including:
• Weekly electronic pay via direct deposit or pay card
• Service bonus/Holiday pay
• Optional health insurance
• Training via our exclusive employee website, mykelly.com
2nd shift: 3:00pm – 11:30pm, Monday – Friday: $11.85/hour
3rd shift: 11:00pm – 7:30am, Sunday – Thursday: $12.10/hour
How to Apply:
For further details and/or consideration, please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or reachable by phone at (870 820-6080) with any questions.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.