Production Associates for our top Pharmaceutical Company,Round Lake, IL. Temp-to-hire position! No experience needed!
Shifts we need to fill and will start until the department moves to 12-hour (5AM-5:30PM, 5PM-5:30AM) shifts:
- 5AM - 5:30PM - $14/hr
- 5PM - 5:30AM - $15.12/hr
Work Schedule: '
- Work 2 days, off 2 days, work 3 days. Off 2 days, work 2 days, off 3 days. – same rotation for both shifts.
The Production Associate is responsible for product inspection, packaging, labeling and department cleaning. May also be required to train as a backup Supply Handler, moving production carts, operating lift equipment, and collecting documentation.
- In-process inspections and quality checks for product defects.
- Clean machines and equipment.
- Complete steps to insure proper packaging and labeling of product with the assistance of automatic packing equipment.
- Operate laundry equipment.
- Assist other workers in moving carts and operating lift equipment.
- Work at machine based speed.
- Maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations.
- Maintain attendance in accordance with the Client’s Attendance Policy.
- Work mandatory overtime as required, often on short notice.
- 18+ years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent
- History of steady and reliable work experience preferred.
- Manufacturing/warehouse experience preferred.
- Ability to understand, speak, read, and write in English.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Good communication, documentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods.
- Visual acuity of 20/30 Near Vision with or without corrective vision required.
- Lift up to 30 pounds.
- Push/pull up to 30 pounds to move loaded, wheeled carts with assistance from another worker.
- Frequent sitting, walking, standing, bending and squatting.
- Frequent reaching between waist and shoulder level.? Occasional reaching up and out.
- Repetitive grasping and movement of hands and fingers.
Clean room/sterile work environment. Work in 60o to 75oF environment and in 5oC (~40oF) cooler.
You can apply online through this Ad or email your resume direct to Email blocked - click to apply
Apply today for immediate consideration!
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Packaging And Labeling