To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Operations Manager, Cash Vault Services
Brinks Incorporated • Boston, MA
Posted 23 days ago
Brink’s is a premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Cash Vault Services (CVS) Operations Manager.
The CVS Operations Manager is responsible for managing the vault, Currency and Coin operations inside the facility and for typically supervising up to 20 employees. This position is responsible for assisting the CVS Branch Management Team in the secure, safe and efficient functioning of an armored car operation. The CVS Operations Manager drives the execution of the business and motivates team members to achieve the best results and to drive continuous process improvement. This position will lead a dedicated team of CVS employees and will require extensive coordination with other on-site operations. This position functions in an armed environment. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink's and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink's and its customers.
• Provide first line supervision to CVS team members at one of the market locations
• Ensure cash vault services efficiency through appropriate interaction with market employees
• Maintain safe and secure environment with the goal of ensuring that all CVS employees work and return home safely
• Leverage systems, equipment and process redesign to drive continuous improvement in cost, quality and efficiency
• Maintain and provide quality customer service
• Secure inventories by executing controls and ensuring strict compliance with security procedures; proactively reduce risk exposure and ensure implementation of measures to reduce work’s compensation injury costs and security losses within the market
• Establish and maintain accountability on the front line of the market; maintain positive Employee Relations and work environment; create a cooperative team atmosphere of employee engagement; schedule and develop staff
• Maintain the highest level of integrity, dignity and standards both on an internal and external basis; maintain high ethical standards and protect the Brink’s reputation by delivering high quality, reliable programs and services which meet customer expectations
• Perform other duties as assigned or necessary
• Minimum of 3 years of operations experience in a cash or coin processing environment
• Minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience in a production environment
• A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing
• A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
• Minimum of 21 years of age
• Cash handling experience in the secure logistics or banking industry
• Experience in a coin processing environment
• Knowledge of lean/process improvement methodologies
• Knowledge of budgeting and planning experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills.
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. Brink’s provides an outstanding total compensation package for this position. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer to eligible employee’s medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans. We also offer a 401(k) Plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.