EquipmentShare is Hiring a Technician Apprentice
EquipmentShare is searching for a Technician Apprentice
for the branch in Orlando, FL-CASE
to help us grow our workforce.About EquipmentShare
EquipmentShare is dedicated to creating a connected jobsite for the modern contractor
. We deliver user-friendly technology solutions that help contractors maximize their equipment uptime, reduce risk exposure and increase productivity. EquipmentShare’s product offerings include an improved equipment rental experience, fleet tracking and asset management software, hardware security solutions and predictive service and maintenance applications.
EquipmentShare is the fastest-growing, independently owned construction equipment rental company in the country. We serve dozens of markets across the U.S. and are on track to create a national footprint in every major market in the country by the end of 2023. Our branch locations are equipped with a broad range of construction equipment, ranging from 150-foot telescopic booms to 120,000-lb. track excavators.
EquipmentShare’s rapid growth goes beyond meeting a demand for equipment rentals in booming new markets. Instead, our mission begins
with our rental product, and it’s a testimony to our ability to improve industry standards and better serve the customer. Our expansion and customer retention is a validation of strong contractor demand for the smart jobsite technology we’ve built into our rental fleet.
And it’s just the beginning of our journey to establishing a global presence.Your Opportunity to Grow With Us
The EquipmentShare team is a close-knit group of professionals who all share an interest in providing a service and product that improves our customer’s experience. Above all, we care about building something people want, and the only way to do that is by assembling a skilled, passionate and talented team. Our mission is to improve productivity and efficiency throughout the entire construction industry, and our people are how we make achieving that goal possible.We’re seeking a Technician Apprentice who loves a challenge and wants the opportunity to grow with a fast-paced company.
Industry competitors often have layers of tenured management that create barriers to career advancement. The opportunity for career growth is unparalleled at EquipmentShare, where you’ll find no shortage of challenging yet fulfilling work, chances to build new skills and supportive teammates who will push you to achieve your best.
This apprenticeship will cover all aspects of a rental yard. There will be a rotation to familiarize and give you appreciation for each role and task.Primary Responsibilities
- Performs diagnostic and repairs on heavy construction equipment
- Works efficiently to do a good job in a minimum amount of time
- Completes all paperwork and reporting; insures all paperwork is submitted within the allowed timeframes, and with complete information
- Inspects equipment and reports to Manager and /or Customer when additional repairs are required, preventing possible customer dissatisfaction and increasing Service Department revenue opportunities
- Assist team members or Managers as needed
- Observes the company’s safety standards in accordance with OSHA and state regulations.
- Develops and maintains relationships with current customers.
- Be proactive and assist in the process to solve any customer problem or situation.
- All other duties related to the position and other requested by supervisor.
Our mission to change an entire industry is not easily achieved, so we only hire people who are inspired by the goal and up for the challenge. In turn, our employees have every opportunity to grow with us, achieve personal and professional success and enjoy making a tangible difference in an industry that’s long been resistant to change.Skills & Qualifications
Why We’re a Better Place to Work
- Enrolled in a post secondary school to get certification in Diesel mechanics or other heavy equipment machinery
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Work with the service team to manage work orders and make sure work is completed in a timely fashion.
- Be able to communicate with customers about issues and timelines regarding equipment.
Since our founding in 2015, we’ve had explosive growth—and we’re not stopping anytime soon. Ready to invest in our mission, invest in yourself and discover a better place to work? Then we’d love to meet you. Apply today.
- Competitive salary.
- Full-time employment upon completion of the apprenticeship program and will be required to work with EquipmentShare for 3 years post apprenticeship.
- Mentorship with a professional in the industry.
- Original Equipment Manufacturer Training (OEM).
- Stocked break room.
EquipmentShare is an EOE M/F/D/V
- Attention To Detail
- Heavy Equipment
- Mechanical Engineering
- Occupational Safety And Health
- Self Motivation