To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Berlin, PA 15530
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Outside Sales Representative
Anixter Inc • Berlin, PA
Posted 24 days ago
At Anixter, we give you an opportunity for a career and a great work environment. We are a friendly, employee focused organization that prides itself on customer service, flawless execution and a hard days work. If you are looking for a great work environment, great benefits and an opportunity to grow your career, please read on!
This position can be located anywhere within the territory.
Develop new prospects and interacts with existing customers to increase sales utilizing knowledge of core customers and Anixter product line. Responsible to profitably grow sales to achieve yearly sales goals as a sales consultant for current core industries and emerging industries and markets; responsible for prospecting for new accounts, retaining existing accounts, and increasing opportunities with existing customer. This position requires operation of a Personal Vehicle and such operation is done consistently more than 20% of the average work week. If selected for this position, Anixter will run a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) report. A requirement of this position is an acceptable MVR report.
* Conducts on-site customer visits with new and existing customers. Manages sales volume with an existing group of customers, prospects successfully to expand the customer base.
* Forecasts, prospects, and bids for new business to include customers, markets, and additional service opportunities.
* Maintains existing and builds new customer partnerships. Develops and sustains sales relationships with key decision makers and influencers on all levels of an organization.
* Shares market and competitor information with all applicable channels within the organization; establishes relationships and working partnerships.
* Partners with customers, vendors, Credit, and A/R to quickly resolve customer service issues.
* Identifies customer products needs and coordinates execution of orders.
* May conduct negotiations with suppliers, vendors, and manufacturers.
* Assists in training or mentoring of associates.
We are looking for candidates with:
* Point of sales (POS) system or consultative selling/solution selling experience is required.
* Knowledge of customer business needs.
* Knowledge in Anixter product line and core customers.
About Anixter – Who We Are
We enable the connected world. From securer facilities and communities, to more efficient networks and industrial environments, we deliver the infrastructure solutions—and intelligence—that sustain our customers businesses. Through our superior product offerings, unmatched global distribution network, expert supply chain management and technical know-how, we drive efficiency and effectiveness to benefit our customer’s bottom line.
Anixter International is a leading global distributor of Network & Security Solutions, Electrical & Electronic Solutions and Utility Power Solutions. We help build, connect, protect and power valuable assets and critical infrastructures. From enterprise networks to industrial MRO supply to video surveillance applications to electric power distribution, we offer full-line solutions, and intelligence, that create reliable, resilient systems that sustain businesses and communities. Through our unmatched global distribution network along with our supply chain and technical expertise, we help lower the cost, risk and complexity of our customers’ supply chains.
Anixter, with over $7 billion in annual revenue, adds value to the distribution process by providing our customers access to 1) innovative supply chain solutions, 2) over 450,000 products and $1.2 billion in inventory, 3) approximately 320 warehouses/branch locations with approximately 9 million square feet of space and 4) locations in over 300 cities in more than 50 countries.
* Medical, Dental and Pharmacy plan eligibility after 60 days
* Access to virtual doctor for common illnesses. Get advice from a doctor without leaving your home!
* Annual health screenings available at no cost to you
* 401k with 50% company match
* Vacation time
* Holiday pay
* Employee preferred provider discounts through PerkSpot.com
* Tuition reimbursement
* Employee Referral Program – Big $$$ for referring great employees!
* Employee Assistance Program
* Life insurance programs
* Short and Long Term Disability programs
* Health saving options (FSA and HSA)
* Many more benefits available!
Check us out on the web at www.anixter.com for more information.
We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times.
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran