To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Omni One • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Entry Level Electronic Technician
$45,000 – $55,000
Job ID # 22246
- Work for a company that serves multiple industries
- Work on a wide variety of projects
- Exceptional benefits and close-knit team environment
An engineering solutions corporation has been growing steadily for over 30 years. This unique team of Engineers work closely together to formulate difficult solutions for a wide variety of industries- everything from medical device and pharmaceutical, to oil, gas and aerospace. The benefits are great, and you will work with a close-knit team of experienced engineers to solve solutions for major customers. Due to growth, they are currently looking for an Entry- Level Electronic Technician.
Main duties of the Electronic Technician include:
- PCB design and board layout
- Testing of electronic components
- Component sourcing and selection- including BOM
- Designing test fixtures
- Designing wiring and circuitry
- 4-year degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering (AS degrees might be considered)
- Hands-on experience working on PCBs or electronic equipment
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.