To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
360 Hiatt Drive
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
NetSuite Staff Accountant
LRP Media Group • Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Posted 5 days ago
LRP Media Group is looking for a professional to join our team as a Staff Accountant with NETSUITE Proficiency. We are looking for a team member that has meticulous attention to detail, the ability to consistently multi-task and problem-solve, and a strong knowledge of accounting principles. Must have NetSuite experience.
- Process and balance daily cash and credit cards for several companies into a variety of systems.
- Post and process journal entries for revenue recognition and month end close according to legal and company accounting guidelines.
- Prepare and analyze balance sheet account reconciliations and resolve discrepancies.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings and reporting (tax and financial statement).
- Assist with calculating and filing of sales and use tax on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Assist with internal/external review requests.
- Provide outstanding customer service to all who contact the accounting team.
- Additional accounting responsibilities may be assigned including assistance with special technical projects, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 2+ years of progressive experience as an Accountant
- NetSuite experience a must
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting and financial reporting principles, cash application and balancing skills, sales tax calculation and filing, and month end closings with balance sheet reconciliations
- Excellent time management skills and high-level attention to detail
- Basic math proficiencies \u2013 experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel) and accounting software
- Experience working in private corporations
- Multiple company close experience
As an EO/AA employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran, or disability status.