To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN 37201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Senior Analyst
Aramark • Nashville, TN
Posted 5 days ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
The Business Senior Analyst position is accountable to support the Payroll System Administration for the US Food & Facility Services area of the business; supporting Payroll Operation and Payroll Financial Reporting.
This position effectively supports the SaaS system that calculates gross to net payroll for the US and Canada FSS business. A sharp focus is required to know the end-to-end system integration between the input applications (e.g., time keeping, HCMS), the process (configuration) of the SaaS based payroll application and the accurate and timely output of the gross-to-net calculation, financial/Mgmt reporting and tax compliance and manages payroll application security (i.e., roles, profiles, segregation, settings) and Cognos Business Intelligence (BI) reports, dashboards, analytics, both standard and custom libraries.
The candidate will apply a comprehensive knowledge / skills of a Ultimate Software SaaS solution environment to a range of activities; handle a variety of work activities at once; proactively act to understand employee, payee and outsource provider needs and identify / implement solutions; Understand and proactively manage the system-to-system hand-offs and reconciliations; Identify process improvements; develop and maintain partnerships with other internal and external stakeholders.
The objective is to deliver quality work in a timely fashion consistent with established standards.
Commitment to Aramark’s core values.
- Support the configuration and operation of the Ultimate Software SaaS application in collaboration with Ultimate Software partners following Aramark SDLC guidelines
- Work with Ultimate Software to implement all upgrades with appropriate regression testing and approvals
- Support tax and year-end processes from a systems perspective
- Provide support for the greater Payroll and HR process/teams by researching and resolving issues, including reviewing and testing process flaws, and developing complex reports to support business needs
- Key system resource for payroll operations
- Document and maintain all payroll system configurations, procedures, user documentation
• Execute end-to-end system integration; scheduling, data loads, transfers, balancing, maintenance
- Mentor more junior team members on technical aspects of the system(s)
- Communicate and work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to analyze current processes by validating results against sources specified in the requirements
- Display strong ethics and ability to keep information confidential
- Work closely with outsource providers, government agencies, legal entities, clients and internal personnel to resolve issues
STATUS AND SCOPE:
The position will report directly to the Director System Administration - Payroll and is in an individual contributor role.
The candidate is required to interface with various levels of management, internal and external stakeholders, and external vendors. Understand and align his/her objectives with organizational goals, provide solutions to a diverse range of issues, and build strong internal and external alliances.
- Bachelor's degree and experience in a payroll operations environment
- Proficient knowledge of the Ultimate Software SaaS Payroll platform
- Experience working in a client/customer shared service environment
- Experience in designing and developing processes in a highly agile environment
- Proven ability to maintain focus and work effectively with multiple demands
- Ability to work as part of a team to accomplish tasks
- Ability to recognize and solve complex issues as they arise, and escalate to the appropriate level
- Ability to influence and guide to achieve the best solution
- Demonstrated learning agility and critical thinking skills and apply basic concepts in new situations
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- SQL expertise
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran