Are you seeking to start a career?
Do you desire to use your skills and grow as a professional?
Are you looking to join a positive and hardworking culture?
Look no farther!
Who We Are
We are a full-service, family-owned automotive company that has been a cornerstone business serving the automotive needs of our customers since 1908. The Yoder Family of Companies is a full suite of Automotive sales, service and finance companies that has been in business for over 100 years and proudly employ nearly 300 people and growing strong.
Yoder Chevrolet is a part of The Yoder Family of Companies--learn more about who we are, the services we provide and our commitment to customer safety and satisfaction, by visiting yoderfamilyofcompanies.com
Sales & Leasing Consultant Position Summary
The Sales & Leasing Consultant is directly responsible for selling and leasing new and used vehicles while adhering to our customer satisfaction standards. S/he assists in maintaining an orderly lot with accurate prices/merchandising. S/he works to develop relationships with customers in and around the community.
Sales & Leasing Consultant Essential Duties and Major Responsibilities
- Guarantees customer satisfaction that aligns with the company’s core values.
- Greets all customers promptly in a courteous manner.
- Leads customers through the entire sales process.
- Determines each customer’s vehicle needs by asking questions, actively listening, and sharing our concept statement.
- Demonstrates vehicles (including test drives).
- Delivers vehicles to customers, ensuring that the customer understands the vehicle’s operating features, warranty, and paperwork, and laying the foundation for customer loyalty.
- Uses company CRM tool effectivity and consistently to track all customer interactions.
- Follows up with customers after their purchase.
- Works to professionally and quickly resolve customer issues, during and after the sale and always including Sales Manager.
- Attends sales meetings or other trainings set forth by the company.
- Stays up to date on all factory training and certifications.
- Maintains an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Maintains a prospect development system.
- Actively prospects new and former customers in all areas of Northern Colorado.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers.
- Establishes personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity and devises a strategy to meet those goals.
- Maintains a rolling three-month sales average as outlined in pay plan
- Reports to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Reviews and analyzes actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plan more effectively.
- Understands the terminology of the automobile business and keeps abreast of technological changes in the product.
Benefits: If hired to a full-time position, the company provides vacation time, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k) employer paid life insurance, health, dental, vision, pet insurance, and company discounts.
Sales & Leasing Consultant Wages- Salary + Bonus: $40,000 - $90,000 Annually DOE
Benefits – If hired to a full-time position, the company provides vacation time, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k) employer paid life insurance, health, dental, vision, pet insurance, and company discounts.
If hired for a part-time position the company provides paid sick time and company discounts. No other benefits are offered.
Powered by JazzHR
- Customer Satisfaction
- Sales Process