To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- East Windsor, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
CBIZ • East Windsor, NJ
Posted 26 days ago
With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions: 2018 America's Best Mid-Size Employers by Forbes, 2018 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE, 2018 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence, and one of the Top 101 highest scoring companies in the country for Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources.
CBIZ KA Consulting Services, LLC (CBIZ) has been assisting hospitals and healthcare systems with the intricacies of reimbursement since 1978. Throughout our history, we have focused on helping our clients navigate the complexity of both governmental and commercial-payment models with the dual goals of optimizing revenue and achieving compliance.
CBIZ works in conjunction with its clients to provide assistance to uninsured patients and guide them through the process of applying for medical assistance through numerous available government programs.
Essential Functions & Primary Duties:
- Include all responsibilities listed under account representative.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding the project’s revenue goals and identify potential business opportunities.
- Develop and establish relationships with executive and case management teams at the client.
- Displays a “patient comes first' attitude by training and holding self accountable for delivering good customer service.
- Works with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of CBIZ.
- Demonstrates a calm demeanor during periods of high volume and manages smooth transitions thereafter to keep office operating to standard and to set a positive example for other staff
- Assist in the preparation of reports for client meetings.
- Responsible in the preparation of submissions/revenue at the end of the month.
- Knowledgeable in all Medicaid programs specifically Long Term, MLTSS, Institutional, Waiver Supports programs
- Exhibits patience and compassion for the medically frail.
- Able to work independently as well as in a group setting.
- Travel to local County Welfare Agencies and Social Security offices required
- Bachelors degree preferred or high School Diploma and 7 years of relevant experience
- Have a passion for client service and outstanding communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and supervisory ability, strong operational and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work effectively with all levels of staff and management
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Ability to travel as required by the client/business