Title: HRIS Consultant
Length: 6 Months+
Location: Lewisville, TX
Role Overview: The HRIS Consultant is a vital role within our client's organization, working directly with the HR Department on a large scale Dayforce HCM Integration. Our HRIS Consultant will work independently, taking the lead on company's reporting and tracking along with acting as an internal resource utilizing Dayforce HCM Software. This is a contract opportunity.
- Practical experience in software configuration and existing system enhancements including business analysis; requirements, use case, and specification documentation; report development; testing and training
- Ensures customer business requirements are clearly defined, documented, communicated, implemented and tested for all assigned projects and/or tickets for resolution.
- Acts as point of escalation for complex issues; works directly with customers to analyze and document problems, recommend solutions and initiate corrective actions
- Responsible for adhering to the current project management methodologies while influencing best practices, process improvements, and procedures
- Provide QA approval/Peer review to Analyst (A2) for production
- Dayforce HCM Integration Experience Required
- 3-5+ years of implementation/technical support/functional experience/training in Dayforce Integrations with proven project delivery through SDLC
- 2-4 years of coding experience (C++, C#, Java, .NET, XML/XSLT etc.) highly preferred
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Concepts, Complex Reporting and managing SLA’s with 3rd party ticketing systems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (MIS, CS, HR, Accounting.)
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.
Software Quality Assurance (Sqa)
C Sharp (Programming Language)
C++ (Programming Language)
Java (Programming Language)