- Dedicated CDL Driver - Albertsons - Home Weekly! This dedicated account offers consistent pay and schedule!
- It is a touch freight operation where drivers are required to unload pallets with store equipment at each location. Drivers will load the return product, re-stack, and cleanup. This account services 122 stores with multi-stop loads.
- It is an excellent position for those wanting to stay active while driving.
- Average: $1,544/wk($80k/yr)
- Top 10%: $2,062/wk($107k/yr)
- This position will pull from a grocery DC in Denver CO and deliver to stores in New Mexico, Colorado, Montana and the Dakota’s.
- Home Time: Home Weekly for 34 Hour Reset.
- Current shifts Sunday through Friday, Monday through Saturday and Tuesday through Sunday.
- Loads generally pick up between 10am and 2pm for grocery loads that need to be delivered by midnight. Mixed loads pick up between 5pm and 8pm and need to be delivered by 7am.
- Stop and Load Pay
- Mileage Pay
- Detention Pay
- Parking at customer facility for home time
Plus ALL the Benefits
- Weekly Pay & Home Time
- Health Benefits & 401k Participation
- Paid Time Off & Bonus Incentives
- Unlimited Cash Referral Program
Benefits: Medical, HSA, Dental, Life Insurance, AD&D, PTO, 401(k), additional voluntary benefits. For additional details, including eligibility, please see the Company’s Benefit Summary and Driver Employee Policy Manual.
*For Pay Disclaimer visit: crengland.com/payinformation
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Freight Forwarding