DescriptionAt PruittHealth Home Health, we’re committed to a lot of things.
But we’re especially committed to caring for our patients and residents, as well as providing our employees with a rewarding career as a member of our PruittHealth family.
That’s why we attract employees who are passionate about providing the highest quality level of care possible for our patients. We also attract people who are looking for a home, rather than just a job – where being part of a family at work is as important as the type of work they are doing. As a member of our team, you will also have access a progressive benefits program that reflects our commitment to caring for our 16,000 partners.
Community Relations Representative (Home Health) – Full-TimeLocation(s):
Charleston Area JOB PURPOSE:
A sales professional whose primary function is to develop early and appropriate referrals by creating and sustaining business partnerships with referral sources. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
QualificationsMINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Develop, implement and evaluate quarterly and annual territory plans, strategies and actions to achieve negotiated goals.
- Develop business relationships by making effective sales contacts and presentations.
- Build relationships with the PruittHealth Home Health staff teams to ensure the establishment of effective communication with referral sources and the staff teams.
- Analyze territory, establish sales goals, and write sales plan.
- Identify territory assumptions which may influence the achievement of sales goals.
- Identify key referring physicians.
- Identify key referring personnel in hospital, nursing homes, and managed care operations.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Two (2) years of college or business school and/or equivalent combination of experience and training.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- One (1) year experience in healthcare sales and/or marketing, or any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Demonstrate the principles of the sales process in a healthcare environment.
- Manage a territory, conduct sales calls and presentations, and generate referrals by building long term business relationships.
- Develop clinical knowledge base to support sales activities.
- Communicate effectively through both spoken and written communication with different disciplines in the healthcare field.
- Identify and develop new referral sources.
- Participate in center/agency surveys (Licensure/JCAHO) and any subsequently required reports.
- Honor patients/residents’ rights to fair and equitable treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy, property and civil rights, including the right to wage complaints.
- Comply with corporate compliance program.
- Perform other related duties as necessary and as directed by supervisor.
PruittHealth is an innovative, family-owned organization. We’re committed to providing exceptional care across a wide spectrum of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted and independent living, home health care, hospice care, rehabilitation, pharmacy and infusion services, and more.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Job:
1st ShiftJob Posting:
Jul 3, 2019, 10:21:16 PM