Job ID: 31947
Our client in Uniontown, Ohio is seeking an ATM Remote Services Verification TechnicianNOTE - NO C2C OR 1099's PERMITTED! ONLY W-2 US CITIZENS OR PERMANENT RESIDENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
As a Remote Services Verification Technician with our client, you will be responsible for providing technical and analytical support for various client service offerings including, but not limited to,monitoring and dispatch, remote access,software distribution and patch management, and electronic journals and screen changes. Working with Technicians,
Network Engineers, Project Management and Client Services Specialists to verify completion or resolve ATM issues and
assist with new ATM installations, reimages and upgrades. Create, update, and complete documentation in support of
internal processes and procedures. Respond to work queue requests and maintain accurate records of work performed.
Participate in rotation to provide after-hours customer support as necessary.
Some essential functions of this position include:
- Verification of installations, upgrades and reimages on ATMs Database reconciliation skills
- Troubleshoot problems within applications, identify applications or network issues and resolve, or escalate to the proper department if necessary
- Responsible for clear and concise documentation in support of internal processes and procedures
- Respond to and complete work queue requests
- Work required shifts, overtime as necessary, and maintain on-call availability if required
- Responsible for timely completion of all assigned tasks and projects
Qualifications - External
- Associates degree rewuired or BS in Computer Science preferred, Computer Engineering, or Computer Programming or other related field and/or 1-2 years systems experience
- Understanding of client ATM status monitoring environment or equivalent is a plus
- Understanding of cleitn iqESD or equivalent ATM software distribution environment is a plus
- Understanding of OpetView, remote desktop applications, Radia, or equivalent patch management environment is a plus
- Strong application troubleshooting experience
- General ATM hardware and software knowledge is a plus
- General ATM status message knowledge is a plus
- Advanced operating knowledge of and experience with personal computers
- Must be a self-starter requiring little supervision
- Basic understanding of networking and TCP/IP communications is a plus
- Must have strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
Fast Switch, Ltd. is a high-growth IT staffing firm, with headquarters in Dublin, Ohio and with offices serving the Columbus, Detroit, Cincinnati, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Hartford, Los Angeles, Tucson, San Francisco, and Cleveland metropolitan areas. We have a staff of over 700 associates and have experienced growth while remaining profitable.
Compensation can vary depending on experience and capability, plus benefits which include healthcare, dental, and vision insurance, long term disability coverage, and 401(k) with match and IMMEDIATE vesting. Our benefits package, in this day and age, is superb.
To view all of our open positions, please go to: URL blocked - click to apply and/or navigate to our URL blocked - click to apply page.
Attention To Detail