To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
14 North Maple Avenue
Evesham Township, NJ 08053
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CHHA and CNA's in Camden and Burington County
Home Instead Senior Care • Evesham Township, NJ
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Please call 856-985-6367 and ask for Robin.
Benefits include a competitive hourly wage, higher weekend rate, DIRECT DEPOSIT twice a month, paid sick time off, compassionate office staff, elderly care trainings including Alzheimer's / Dementia care, Verizon/Sprint phone discounts, Costco signup bonus.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check and drug screen
- NJ CHHA License
- Should have a reliable car and a valid driving license
- Health Insurance
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.