Accounts Payable Supervisor/ManagerCompensation:
Robert Half Finance is looking to fill an Accounting Manager position on a full-time basis in the Lynnwood, Washington area. The Accounting Manager will be responsible for the general accounting functions, preparation of financial statements, accounts receivable collections, assisting in preparing the annual business plan and monthly forecasts, special analysis as required and weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual required reporting. This position offers you great long-term potential and a strong compensation and benefits package. We are looking for someone who has excellent analytical skills and enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced environment to support the continued success of the firm.
Title: Accounting Manager
Location: Lynnwood, WA
Salary: (DOE) + Bonus + Benefits
Duties & Responsibilities
• Ensure timely payments of vendor invoices and expense vouchers and maintain accurate records and control reports
• Coordinate monthly close process including maintenance of Journal Entry Control Log
• Supervise the accounts payable team
• Maintain the general ledger
• Prepare monthly financial statements for reporting to corporate office, coordinate audits, and prepare tax binder & quarterly and year-end financial reports
• Provide assistance and direction to payroll, cost, pricing and information systems
• Perform financial review of all capital expenditure and major expense requests
• Maintain and publish the Chart of Accounts
• Maintain and prepare departmental expense detail
• Maintain and assist in preparing annual business plan and historical comparative data
• Prepare personal property tax returns for the state
• Maintain detail of royalty income
• Prepare and maintain policies and procedures
• May perform special financial analysis as required
For more information, please contact Trevor Everitt at
or e-mail him at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager
. Thank you.
Minimum Qualifications: Experience
• Seven (7) or more years of experience in general accounting in a manufacturing environment
• Two (2) or more years of supervisory experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Information needed to perform the responsibilities, such as knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and internal controls
• Finite math with some statistics
• Ability to analyze data and interpret financial implications to the organization
• Ability to develop corrective action plans, if needed, based upon financial metrics
• Ability to effectively communicate when interacting with management, supervisors, co-workers, and suppliers
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal staff and outside professionals
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or related
• Experience in cost accounting, manufacturing information systems, personal computers and Microsoft Office products
• Experience using the Oracle ERP System
• Experience with personal property tax law and sales and use tax law
• Experience with payroll and treasury functions and federal tax law
• Familiarity with Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
• MBA or CPA credentials are a plus
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles