To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
- Justin McAfee
- Phone: +1 857 317 5000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Project Planner MAnufacturing Center
Real Staffing • Boston, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Manufacturing Center Project Planner
This role as the project planner GMP operations is a planning, manufacturing, and materials role within the manufacturing center. In this role as Project Planner you will be responsible for delivering projects that improve or develop cross-functional drug product manufacturing. You will be reporting into the senior project manager and you will be supporting the planning team at the manufacturing center in readiness activities.
- You will support the manufacturing team as the single source of project information
- You will both develop and support the maintenance of the project plan and dashboards
- You will need to assist in the development of management reports as well as dashboards
- Work with functional representatives to ensure alignment of project timelines with functional timelines
- Generate critical path analyses and support scenario planning
- Must have a general understanding of cross-functional inter-dependencies within a timeline; proactively assess downstream impact of changes to project plans and impacts to milestones.
- Collect and report project metrics to aid in planning and capacity management
- Provide project management support as needed to cross-functional projects and serve as backup for Senior Project Manager on assigned projects
- Participate in and support project management in Team meetings
- Bachelor's degree as well as 1+ year pf project management experience in the healthcare industry.
- Bachelor's degree as well as 2+ years of project management experience in any field.
- Knowledge in PMP or MBA
- 1+ year experience in project management
- 2+ years' experience in healthcare industry or life sciences
- Proven experience leading cross functional teams
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills
- Proven commitment to stakeholder satisfaction and the highest ethical standards
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.