Oracle/ Peoplesoft Cloud Consultant ( Remote role)In this role, you will design, maintain, and implement data acquisition of supported scripts and automate delivery processes meant to retrieve accurate and complete data from hospital-based IT applications. You will also perform advanced technical tasks to support team functions and ensure high-quality data flows into benchmarking tools and reports used to support efforts to meet challenges and improve efficiency.Responsibilities:
• Design and develop extract scripts supporting the acquisition of Purchase Order and Accounts Payable transactional data files as well as supportive Item Master and Vendor Master data files adhering to Client's data specifications.
• Analyze and understand facilities inbound data files, including non-labor spend and other financial data. Identify where facilities data meets requirements and where and why it does not.
• Lead conversations with customer business and technical representatives with regard to all data aspects of new facility implementations.
• Define and gather requirements for successful engagement completion or product implementation.
• Build configurations, business rules, and data mapping using internal tools.
• Test data import and workflow after they are developed and be a point person for data acquisition updates.
• Work with the facility project team and IT personnel to coordinate the receipt and import of historical and on-going daily data into the database.Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in business, programming/technology, engineering or related field preferred.
• 7+ years of experience with healthcare financial applications or healthcare technologies, specifically with Oracle and Oracle Cloud applications
• Strong data management skills.
• Experience or coursework in software development and ability to understand programming concepts, logic of a computer program preferred.
• Knowledge of the healthcare industry preferred.ABOUT US Accede Solutions is a W/MBE Professional Services firm located in NW suburbs of Chicago. We are Certified by WBDC, NMSDC, USPAACC, CPUC, Cook County of IL & City of Chicago, IL department of CMS and have been supporting our Clients since 2005.For over a decade we have managed and Implemented Talent Acquisition and Talent Management processes and had successful engagements.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 257483000008500001
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.