To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boca Raton, FL 33432
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Front Office Manager- Waterstone Resort & Marina
Spire Hotels • Boca Raton, FL
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Waterstone Resort & Marina, Curio- A Collection by Hilton
999 E. Camino Real
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Oversees all Front Office Operations to ensure profitability, control costs and quality standards required for total guest satisfaction.
What will I be doing?
Manage and motivate all front office personnel with the daily supervision to include staffing, training, discipline, scheduling and visually monitoring performance to ensure adherence to all service and productivity standards to provide guest satisfaction.
Check and control room reservations, front office systems, and supplies inventory, scheduling, forecasting and department budget to maximize revenue. Compile and prepare financial reports, including rate and availability calendar.
Communicate with guests and employees both verbally and in writing to answer questions and provide clear direction in advising and instructing staff in the details of work. Organize, conduct and/or attend meetings to obtain and disseminate pertinent information.
- Implement and monitor all corporate/brand marketing programs.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Waterstone Resort & Marina?
We are a 139 room 4 diamond luxury boutique hotel located on the beautiful inter-coastal in Boca Raton, FL. Here we are a Family and pride ourselves at delivering REMARKABLE service at all times. Our hotel has two restaurants and a ballroom that has a spectacular view of the inter-coastal and ocean. We have been awarded many awards to date from our service to our food. Check us out at Waterstoneboca.com
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Considerable knowledge of computer systems for registration, reservations and back up systems.
- Above average mathematical comprehension to understand and interpret numbers as they apply to operations in hotels.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with guests and employees.
- Thorough organization and supervisory skills proficient in accomplishing the task.
- Ability to develop subordinates to enhance advancement in the hotel and company.
- Ability to analyze complex statistical data and make judgments accordingly.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
Any combination of education and experience, that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities. College education preferred.
Minimum of two to five years experience as Assistant and/or Director of Front Office Operations.
Related Keywords: Front Office Manager