Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected CategoryCountry:
Houston, TX, USLocation details:
Houston, TX AreaEmployment type:
Fixed TermCountry: United States (US)
Location: Houston, Texas (US-TX)
Location details:Houston, TX Area At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name - people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
Job Title: Product Support
Job Description: Is responsibility of the position to assist Konecranes dealers and Konecranes Key Account Customers in order to develop, support and control de BU Lifttrucks Service and Product Support in North America for all Konecranes Lift trucks product lines.
Focus on customer satisfaction and on Konecranes machines quality, in order to promote further business of new equipment and parts on a profitability manner.
- Develop the dealers network by:
o Teaching on the process of carrying out Assembly and Commissioning of new Konecranes Lift Trucks Products. Coordinate / execute the assembly and commissioning process in areas where there are no dealers.
o Verify that the product match current specification and quality.
o Supervising and trouble shooting in field as well as over phone and email.
o Giving theoretical class room and practical hands on technical training for customers and dealers.
o Visiting customers/dealers to give technical advice and support the product in order to point out / generate business opportunities.
- Reporting of non-conformities and technical issues on a clear standardized manner.
- Ensure that Konecranes Warranty Policy is correctly interpret and processed.
- Support the sales force with any technical requirement or non-conformity by customers / dealers.
- Ensure that Konecranes warranty policy of Konecranes Lifttrucks is properly applied.
- Contribute with suggestions on developments of service against new demands, profitability criterias, as well as on-going improvement on quality.
- Take decisions about service measurements in the field.
- Plan travels to and from customer / dealers for Product Support.
- Availability to travel frequently.
- Good skill on PC use.
- Experience on Machinery Aftersales support or similar industries; so to have a good Technical background (knowledge on hydraulic and electrical systems, engines and transmissions, spare parts manuals, etc.).
- Spanish & English speaking.
*KC #MONUS #CBUS #NXTKonecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. .