To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Napa, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Career Opportunities at Nelson • Napa, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Number: 2133859A small wine-industry business in Napa is looking for an Accounting/Administrative Clerk to support the team. You will be responsible for day to day office duties and data entry This is a part-time temporary role that is likely to become permanent for the right person.
- Assist with invoicing vendor and customer accounts and post to accounts
- Communicate with customers and vendors regarding their accounts
- Maintain electronic records and file accordingly
- Enter information into accounting data entry system
- Perform general clerical duties (answering phones, typing, mailing, etc.)
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and accounting software
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Position Type: Part time, Temporary (5-6 months) potentially Temp-Hire
For more than 45 years, we've been passionate about helping people find jobs they love - rewarding jobs that further career goals. At Nelson, we partner with companies that have outstanding reputations. Working with innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies, our skilled recruiters have access to opportunities beyond what you can find on your own. With Nelson, you'll get the most out of your career. Together, we'll set career goals and find you a position where your skills shine. For a full listing of jobs, go to: www.nelsonjobs.com http://www.nelsonjobs.com/ and click "Find Work."