To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC 28215
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Executive, Strategic Sales
Canon Solutions America • Charlotte, NC
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As a Strategic Sales Executive the primary focus will be to provide professional leadership and coordination on key account. The Strategic Sales Executive plans, organizes, leads and controls balanced sales growth, continued account penetration and customer satisfaction on a long-term multi-year focus. Maintains high level, executive contact with account, focusing on the establishment and maintenance of the strategic relationship.
- Develops strategies to maintain and develop accounts with the key decision makers at the enterprise account level.
- Develops strategic plans to address customer's needs and requirements on a local and national basis. Strategy should include short term as well as long-term goals.
- Provides marketing, technical and administrative support to the named accounts' internal departments to ensure outstanding relations and excellent customer support in all facets of daily activity.
- Develops plans to introduce/place Canon technology, service, and software and 3rd party solutions to address customer requirements.
- Reports customer activity to management identifying customer requirements, competitive trends and changing environments.
Territory to be covered: Southeast region
- 7 years of progressive responsibility in sales, industry and marketing experience.
- Bachelors' degree, with a major in Business is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of Canon products and competitors.
- The ability to work autonomously and have excellent relationship management skills
- Strong communication skills including the desire to build solid working relationships with a variety of businesses
- An interest in learning new technology in an evolving industry