Vi is recognized as a Great Place to Work and one of Glassdoor's 100 Best Companies to work for. Learn from the best and accelerate your Community Relations Manager career with Vi.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off - start accruing on day one
- 401k with company match
- Paid maternity and paternity benefits
- Award-winning training and development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Luxury work environment
- Meaningful and rewarding work
Community Relations Manager
This position is responsible for generating qualified referrals through development and execution of marketing, outreach and public relations activities to increase leads resulting in sales for the community. Achieves assigned referral, lead traffic, sales/leases, admissions and occupancy goals for all venues in the community (independent living, assisted living, memory support and skilled nursing).Requirements
- Qualified applicants are required to possess a minimum 5 years of experience in public relations and/or marketing to include community outreach and presentation to various size groups, organizations and individuals with proven ability to impact sales.
- Senior living or related industry experience desired.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Must possess a valid and current driver's license.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Execution and Ideation of Webinars and E-newsletters
Implementation of Social Media Strategy to support sales messaging (e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.)
- Support and Development of Online Tools (e.g., Web Virtual Tours and Online reviews)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills including public speaking.
- Ability to network with local community leaders, organizations, and professionals in the local market.
- Must possess knowledge of operations, services and continuum of care in all venues in the community (independent living, assisted living, memory support and skilled nursing).
- Ability to work independently with excellent organization and time management skills.
- Proficient in Power Point, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
Create your own story.
Something inspiring is happening at Vi, a continuing care retirement community. There's real energy and enthusiasm, genuine warmth and approachability. And a deep sense of respect and family that's impossible to ignore--between our residents and our staff and, perhaps more importantly, between our team members. Part of a fulfilling career is not just doing work you love, but doing it alongside (and for) people you admire and grow to love. This is the Vi story. How will your story unfold?
Bring life to your career
Equal Opportunity Employer--minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Keyword Tags: Community Relations Manager, Senior Living, Healthcare, Nursing Home, Hospice, Assisted Living
2500 Indigo Lane, Glenview, Illinois 60026