Manages the entire project lifecycle from project definition through implementation.
- Accountable for meeting agreed upon scope, cost, schedule and quality measures.
- Develops project plan and drives project milestones. Establishes effective communication plan with project team and key stakeholders.
- Provides day-to-day direction to project resources.
- Ensures effective change management occurs throughout the course of the project.
- Responsible for preparation of documentation, status reports and budgets.
- Role requires excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making, analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Expert knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio.
This job typically requires a degree or equivalent in an Engineering Field and a minimum of 4 or more years experience in Engineering and/or Project Management.
Additional Job Details:
Who we want: Detail-oriented process improvers. Critical thinkers who naturally see opportunities to develop and optimize work processes – finding ways to simplify, standardize and automate. Self-directed innovators.
People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
What you will do:
As a Project Manager, your primary goal is to ensure that the projects in our portfolio deliver on-time and on-budget.
You will also play a major role in helping to coordinate project management activities across our multiple sites around the world.
Whether running project meetings, managing schedules, or developing strategic plans for new programs, you will be focused on ensuring that we deliver the products that support our corporate mission to make healthcare better.
For this position, we are looking for an experienced engineering Project Manager having a solid track record of executing various projects in an operations environment.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Project Manager
- Project Planning
- Systems Development Life Cycle
- Decision Making