$38000.00 to $55000.00 yearly
This Paralegal position is for innovative candidates who have an interest in the legal field. This immediate opening is a great opportunity for a highly organized and efficient Paralegal. Based in the Chicago, Illinois area, this position is a full-time role. If you possess a strong drive to succeed, savvy computer skills, and the ability to effectively prioritize, this may be the solution to advancing your career.
What you get to do every single day:
- Ability to prioritize, organize and handle heavy workload
- Data base management of all relevant documents
- Research and analysis of complex legal documents
- Assist attorney with a variety of case tasks
- drafting pleadings and discovery responses
- Interacting with clients
- Medical providers and lienholders
- Assistance with general office tasks such as clerical work, data management, and file organization
For immediate consideration please email your resume directly to [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
- Constant attention to detail and accuracy, confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Capability to own projects, writing and negotiating, planning and organizing
- Possessing an understanding of word processing and spreadsheets is desired
- Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Comprehensive knowledge of personal injury litigation
- Personal injury plaintiffs experience required
It is an excellent chance to develop case management skills, client relationships and provide training to support staff as well. In addition, the firm is willing to offer you a competitive compensation. If you're serious about growing your paralegal career, contact us today! For immediate consideration please email your resume directly to [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at [ Phone number blocked ] - || to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Attention To Detail