$100000.00 to $125000.00 yearly
Our client, a mission driven Non-Profit, is actively seeking a Salesforce Solution Architect to join their organization. They are ramping up a multi-year Salesforce implementation to replace a legacy system and need a Salesforce Solutions Architect to lead this process from cradle-to-grave. The ideal candidate will have lead multiple Salesforce implementation, be comfortable developing project roadmaps, managing vendor relationships, and helping to lead the internal team throughout the implementation. This company offers an extremely generous benefits package and is looking to interview immediately!
• Lead Salesforce.com implementation engagement and provide engagement leadership: Assess engagement performance, risks, issues and impact on solution and service delivery commitments, client relationships, etc.
• Own development of plan to review and manage client expectations throughout delivery and ensure the values we are delivering are in line with client expectations.
• Create an integrated project plan from the individual project plans, showing the high-level flow of project milestones and dependencies across projects. Use the plan to rebalance work and manage variances across projects.
• Lead business and functional requirements definition and prioritization/scoping of requirements
• Monitor and control the quality management process, manage expectations, conduct milestone reviews, manage process performance, conduct continuous improvement and causal analysis activities.
• Monitor all issues that affect the team, project, or program and potential risks.
• Manage program/project’s financial, resource strategy and contingency
• Disseminate best practices on solution positioning and delivery
• Build and maintain high performance teams
• A minimum of 8 years of progressive experience in project management, business analysis, and technology implementation in full life-cycle Cloud/CRM engagements
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS) and Salesforce.com, either through work at industry participants or consulting to the industry.
• A minimum of 3 years experience in Cloud Computing project implementation – Well rounded in both functional and technical aspects of a CRM engagement
• A minimum of 2 years of experience leading teams
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to adapt to dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
• Strong background in Cloud Computing solutions – Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and cloud computing strategy, systems design, integration, implementation and management.
• Previous experience in leading up an Application Functional team (Configuration, customization, Force.com development) or Application Integration team (including data integration/data modeling)
• PMP and other project management certification preferred
• Salesforce.com and other cloud platform certifications
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at Phone number blocked - click to apply to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Software As A Services
Platform As A Services
Customer Relationship Management