To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Albany, GA 31707
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Technology Manager - Healthcare Technologies
Aramark • Albany, GA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
About Healthcare Technologies
Aramark’s Healthcare Technologies business is one of the largest independent providers of healthcare technology management solutions in North America, providing tailored solutions for Clinical Equipment Optimization, IT Integration, Capital Planning and more. Through our world class Technology & Innovation Center in Charlotte, North Carolina, we underscore our commitment to providing customers with deep technical expertise and insight-driven innovation. Learn more about us by watching this video and visit us on the web.
Responsible for all aspects of on-site account management and supervision of the technical service team assigned to them. Focuses on strategic operations of the department while delegating routine program management to supervisory staff. Typically manages 7 or more frontline associates, comprised of BMET, ISE, or LES technicians, in a medium-to-large hospital system. Adheres to instructions and corporate policies, and demonstrates professionalism with integrity in all interactions with customers and staff.
- Oversees hiring, placement and training for technicians and other staff within the HCT business department, while maintaining a strong focus on retention and team development.
- Implements human resources policies and procedures, including regular performance reviews and effective performance management, in a corporately responsible manner.
- Responsible for ensuring all employees are adhering to the Global Code of Conduct and employee’s behaviors coincide with values and mission of Aramark.
- Communicates, through the proper chain of command, critical information and decisions as appropriate, and responds to requests from District Manager, Regional VP, and Corporate Staff.
Grow the Top Line
- Develops and maintains a client relationship that fosters business growth, establishes regular communications and helps drive business outcomes.
- Schedules and documents communication with client on a monthly basis, to include Client Business Reviews and Annual Business Reviews, which focus on contract execution and the accomplishments of Aramark.
- Ensures the capability to meet client mandates and Aramark’s business model for delivering service agreement terms, quality, and regulatory and safety requirements.
- Makes sound decisions, independently, to drive service delivery outcomes to the satisfaction of key client stakeholders throughout the hospital.
- Schedules and completes monthly rounding with hospital leadership.
Capture Cost & Prodcutivity
- Manages program in compliance with Aramark’s Quality Assessment, and the account scope of service per the contract.
- Responsible for ensuring shop organization and branding meet Aramark safety and image standards.
- Ensures compliance with all Joint Commission/DNV and OHSA regulations and other local, state, and federal government regulations.
- Maintains departmental policy and procedure manuals ensuring 100% compliance with Aramark’s HCT business standards.
- Updates and/or develops annual Medical Equipment Management Plan (MEMP), and ensures entire MEMP program is approved through hospital EOC committee.
Deliver Financial Commitments
- Develops and manages all facets of Aramark and hospital departmental budgets and financial reporting processes to meet or exceed financial commitments.
- Complies with all Aramark and hospital reporting or approval processes.
- Provides counsel to client regarding purchases of new capital equipment.
- Seeks out new business opportunities for Aramark within assigned account, and delivers base business growth.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of applicable trade areas.
- Financial Analysis and Interpretation skills.
- Management skills.
- Listening skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Analytical Skills.
- Intermediate computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook required).
- Results oriented.
- Maturity, self-development, and integrity.
- Ability to deal with high-stress/pressure situations.
- Ability to manage complex customer situations.
- The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Computerized Medical Maintenance System (CMMS).
- Intermediate CE-IT knowledge.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in electronic technology, engineering technology, or business and 8 years of experience in the repair and maintenance of medical equipment.
- At least 5 years of supervisory experience is preferred.
- Associate’s degree in electronic technology, engineering technology, or business and 10+ years military training, or other experience in the repair and maintenance of medical equipment.
- At least 5 years of supervisory experience is preferred.
- 15+ years of military training, or other experience in the repair and maintenance of medical equipment
- Active CHTM certification is preferred.
- Should have a working knowledge of computers, Microsoft Office, Outlook, and biomedical, laboratory, and imaging equipment.
- Valid Driver’s License may be required.
- Up to 30% of day-to-day work may be spent traveling, if responsible for multiple sites.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran